UniBen Extends Date For Postgraduate Applications
The deadline for submission of postgraduate applications has been extended to 24th of October 2017 .
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 13th July, 2017 and 12.00 midnight 18th October, 2017.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application processVisitmyuniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname correctly, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgment slip that contains the screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 24nd October, 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 24th October, 2017). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Postgraduate Programmes by Examination However, the following Postgraduate courses will be by examination/ oral/ interactions.
|S/N||Department||Courses||Entrance Examination Status||Faculty/College|
|1||English and Literature||M.A.||No Examination||Arts|
|2.||Geology||M.Sc.||Oral Interaction||Physical Sciences|
| “ “
|7.||Public Admin.||M.Sc.||Examination||Social Sciences|
|9.||Institute of Child Health||Pg.D. (Child Health)||Oral Interview and Interactive Session||College of Medical Sciences|
|12.||Banking & Finance||M.Sc. (Finance)||Examination||Management Sciences|
|13.||Banking & Finance||MBF||Interview or Examination||” ”|
|14.||Business Admin.||M.B.A.||Examination||” ”|