The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise (Post UTME) for 2020/2021 Academic Session will take place between Monday, 23rd November, 2020 and Tuesday, 8th December, 2020 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be made between 8.00am Monday, 17th August 2020 and Midnight of Monday, 14th September, 2020.
The procedure for the Admission Screening (Post UTME) Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid E-Mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’, and provide
all required information.
- To pay for the application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the
page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the
instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)
only, with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
(No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that
contains your specific screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on Monday, 16th November, 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
a. CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED
SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS. b. GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Application website closes by midnight of Monday, 14th September, 2020 (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than 14th September, 2020). Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 14th September, 2020 will not be screened.
Mr. C. I. Ehigiator Acting Registrar