Benin Journal of Education Studies (BJES) welcomes articles of theoretical and empirical in nature in the fields of human endeavour that impact on the educational system, for its volume 26, numbers 1, 2. The deadline for submission is September 30th 2020
GUIDELINES TO CONTRIBUTORS
- Manuscripts for publication are accepted throughout the year
- Articles submitted to BJES are subjected to blind peer review
- Only highly recommended ones will be accepted for publication
- Manuscripts should generally not exceed 15 type- written pages, double- spaced with 12 font size on one side of the A4 – sized papers.
- Citation and references should be based on the current APA (American Psychological Association) format.
- A separated detachable sheet of papers should be used to indicate authors name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers and short bibliographical note.
- Each articles must be accompanied by an abstract of 100 – 150 words which should be on a separate page prefacing the main article.
All articles and any other correspondence or enquires should be forwarded electronically to: