Certificate Management System is a software package to facilitate Graduated Students certificate application online either within Nigeria or outside the country without course to visit the University. The applicant is able to upload the required documents (Scanned Documents), pay application fee, choose the option of delivering the approved Certificate to his/her desired address after provision of means of identification e.g Driver’s License, Voter Cards, National Identity Card, recent Utility Bill Payment (Power Holdings or Waste Disposal Bill) for Local Application while for International Application, the Applicant is required to upload International Passport, Driving License and recent Utility Bill Payment.
Also, they are to provide the address where the Courier Service is to deliver the certificate to then lastly upload facial picture of themselves (a click at CAPTURE on the platform will automatically activate the applicant personal webcam, laptop camera or phone camera).
Note: this is not a passport upload.
Log into UniBen iCertificate here:
• On the Certificate Application signup form, the form is open to all Graduated Students of the Institution who wishes to apply for his/her certificate
• New signup form, applicants from a predefine option Application Type (Local & International), Program Types (Diploma, Undergraduate Full-Time & Post Graduate), enter his/her personal information (First Name, Surname, Email Address and Phone Number) and desired password likewise confirm password.
• Upon successful signup, Applicant’s unique application ID is generated as Username and Username and password is sent to the applicant’s email address for references with certificate application URL. Such information will be required to log in by the applicant to continue the application process.
• After a successful login, an applicant will select session graduation range e.g Post
~2010/2011 or Pre~2010/2011, 1973/1974 1996/1997 or 1997/19982000/2001 as inputted by the Administrator.
• The above graduation range will determine the required documentation to be uploaded.
• After selection of Graduation Range year, the applicant uploads required documents.
• On able to provide some required documents, such documents are converted to fee with a check box with a message (Pay for Document Processing).
• Preview information provided and documents uploaded, confirm or edit the application.
• After confirmation, proceed to Application fee payment.
• Complete payment and submit the application.
• Email notification of successful submission of application, Application, and Document Validation completed by the Officer and Certificate is ready for pickup or delivery.