- 33 Authors (Senior Academics/Biomedical Scientists from Nigerian and Foreign Institutions). See full list here
- Chapters covering concepts and trending issues in both undergraduate and post-graduate research methodology curricula in Nigerian tertiary institutions, as outlined below.
- A useful companion and reference material for students, researchers and lecturers in the biomedical and applied health sciences.
- Supported by Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund), Nigeria.
- Published in Nigeria by the University of Lagos Press
- Foreword by Professor Dennis E. Agbonlahor, PhD, FMLSCN, FIBMS (UK), FRCPath (UK), FAS; Former Vice Chancellor, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Contents include most topics in Research Methodology Curricula, amongst others:
- Introduction to Biomedical Research: The Basics and Pathways
- Understanding Study Designs in Biomedical Research
- Ethics and Ethical Training in Biomedical Research
- The Use of Modern Library Resources in Biomedical Research
- Referencing and Bibliography in Academic Writing
- Insights into Known Sampling Techniques and Selected Sample Size Formulae
- Research Questionnaires: Structure, Design and Validation
- Experimental Models I: Laboratory Animals in Biomedical Research
- Experimental Models II: The Use of Cell Lines in Biomedical Research
- Experimental Models III: Biology and Use of Drosophila melanogaster as a Model in Biomedical Research
- Analytical Quality Assurance in Biomedical Research
- Data Storage, Organization and Statistical Analysis in Biomedical Research
- Simple Guides to Writing and Defending Thesis and Dissertation
- Writing and Publishing Scientific Manuscripts
- Dissemination and Presentation of Research Findings
- Scientific Integrity and Honesty in Research
- Plagiarism in Research
- Copyright Law in Nigeria: Focusing on Academic Research
- Intellectual Property and Patenting Drive: Process and Product Development Research Systems
- Mentor-Mentee Relationship in Research
- Integrated and Collaborative Approaches in Biomedical Research
- Research Grants and Funding Opportunities
Available in Major Bookshops in the University of Benin, and other Nigerian Universities and Sales Outlets.
Enquiries/Dissemination and Placement of Order:
08070677383, 08081953639, 08052414233, 08023271876
362 Pages Hardback